- About the terms
- Use of vbjohnson.com
- Intellectual Property
- Contributions to V B Johnson LLP
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Access to and use of 'vbjohnson.com' both within the UK and internationally is provided by V B Johnson LLP on the following terms:
1. By using vbjohnson.com you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of vbjohnson.com. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access, use and/or contribute to vbjohnson.com;
2. V B Johnson LLP may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of vbjohnson.com will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on vbjohnson.com (including house rules) then the latter shall prevail.
3. You agree to use vbjohnson.com only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of vbjohnson.com. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within vbjohnson.com.
4. All copyright, trade marks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on vbjohnson.com and all content (including all applications) located on the site shall remain vested in V B Johnson LLP or its licensors (which includes other users). You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use vbjohnson.com content in any way except for your own use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any vbjohnson.com content except for your own use. Any other use of vbjohnson.com content requires the prior written permission of V B Johnson LLP.
5. The names, images and logos identifying Costmodelling Limited or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of V B Johnson LLP and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of V B Johnson LLP or any other third party.
6. By sharing any contribution with V B Johnson LLP you agree to grant to V B Johnson LLP, free of charge, permission to use the material in any way it wants (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons). In certain circumstance V B Johnson LLP may also share your contribution with trusted third parties.
7. Copyright in your contribution will remain with you and this permission is not exclusive, so you can continue to use the material in any way including allowing others to use it.
8. In order that V B Johnson LLP can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any UK laws, that you have the right to give V B Johnson LLP permission to use it for the purposes specified above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution or the consent of their parent/guardian if they are under 16.
10. Please do not endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or break any laws when creating content you may share with V B Johnson LLP.
11. If you do not want to grant V B Johnson LLP the permission set out above on these terms, please do not submit or share your contribution to or with vbjohnson.com.
12. V B Johnson LLP are not responsible for any content posted by members of the public on vbjohnson.com or for the availability or content of any third party sites that are accessible through vbjohnson.com. Any links to third party websites from vbjohnson.com do not amount to any endorsement of that site by V B Johnson LLP and any use of that site by you is at your own risk.
13. vbjohnson.com content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to V B Johnson LLP, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, V B Johnson LLP excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. V B Johnson LLP does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content. While we try to ensure that all content provided by V B Johnson LLP is correct at the time of publication no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of V B Johnson LLP for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
14. Nothing in these terms limits or excludes V B Johnson LLP's liability for death or personal injury caused by its proven negligence. Subject to the previous sentence, V B Johnson LLP shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of vbjohnson.com regardless of the form of action.
15. V B Johnson LLP do not warrant that functions available on vbjohnson.com will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that vbjohnson.com or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
16. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
17. The failure or delay of V B Johnson LLP to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive V B Johnson LLP's right to enforce that right.
18. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions please contact;
- V B Johnson LLP
- 9-11 Castleford Road
- West Yorkshire
- WF6 2DP